Engineering Sales Manager needed in Turbo Machinery! Job #1807
Location: White River Junction, Vermont
Compensation: Very Competitive
Acting as a principal customer interface, the Engineering Sales Manager requires a thorough technical knowledge of the turbo machinery industry, including mechanical equipment design, operation, application, and maintenance of combustion and steam turbines, compressors, pumps, fans/blowers, and turbochargers. He/she will work with other departments, in particular the Engineering group, to develop proposals that meet client needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare technical proposals that meet customer requirements.
- Follow up open proposals and take the actions necessary to close sales.
- Ensure customer requirements are properly communicated to others during the contracting process, including the Contract Manager and finance office.
- Assist with sales and marketing forecasting.
- Maintain liaison with customers, report market trends, and assist with planning.
- Prepare cost estimates, review proposals and contracts, and manage programs as needed.
- Make effective presentations to others, including customers and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Education: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. preferred.
Experience: Five years of technical experience and five to 10 years of sales experience.
Abilities: The Engineering Sales Manager must have an ability to translate customer requests into technical proposals. The ability to organize and manage time in a motivated, self-directed manner, and to communicate quickly and clearly with customers and internal resources with excellent verbal and written skills, is required. Interpersonal and teamwork skills are very important.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Master's preferred.
2. 5+ years of technical experience in the Turbo Machinery industry.
3. 5 to 10 years of sales experience in the Turbo Machinery industry.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #1807. Candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS which are numbered and listed above!
Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse (Travel NICU RN) (White River
Hartford, VT - manager, vt, white, medical, assistant, nurse,...
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (PICU Travel RN) (White
Hartford, VT - manager, white, vt, care, nurse, medical, r.n.,...
Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse (Travel NICU RN) (Shaftsbury
VT - manager, vt, nurse, care, medical, r.n., assistant,...
Sell AVON Products Online - Earn Extra Cash
VT - sales, representative, support, vt, cash, spa,...
New High-Paying Travel RN Throughout Vermont
VT - manager, psychiatric, nurse, medical, vt,...
Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse (Travel NICU RN)
Hartford, VT - manager, care, nurse, vt, medical, r.n., assistant,...
RN Travel Nurse
Hartford, VT - nurse, vt, hartford, staff, health, r.n.,...