Engineering Sales Manager needed in Turbo Machinery! Job #1807
Location: White River Junction, Vermont
Compensation: Very Competitive
Acting as a principal customer interface, the Engineering Sales Manager requires a thorough technical knowledge of the turbo machinery industry, including mechanical equipment design, operation, application, and maintenance of combustion and steam turbines, compressors, pumps, fans/blowers, and turbochargers. He/she will work with other departments, in particular the Engineering group, to develop proposals that meet client needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare technical proposals that meet customer requirements.
- Follow up open proposals and take the actions necessary to close sales.
- Ensure customer requirements are properly communicated to others during the contracting process, including the Contract Manager and finance office.
- Assist with sales and marketing forecasting.
- Maintain liaison with customers, report market trends, and assist with planning.
- Prepare cost estimates, review proposals and contracts, and manage programs as needed.
- Make effective presentations to others, including customers and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Education: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. preferred.
Experience: Five years of technical experience and five to 10 years of sales experience.
Abilities: The Engineering Sales Manager must have an ability to translate customer requests into technical proposals. The ability to organize and manage time in a motivated, self-directed manner, and to communicate quickly and clearly with customers and internal resources with excellent verbal and written skills, is required. Interpersonal and teamwork skills are very important.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Master's preferred.
2. 5+ years of technical experience in the Turbo Machinery industry.
3. 5 to 10 years of sales experience in the Turbo Machinery industry.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #1807. Candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS which are numbered and listed above!
White River Junction, VT - vt, river, packing, conveyor, should, candidates,...
Health Center Manager - Brattleboro, VT
VT - vt, site manager, administrative, health, manager,...
Skilled Nursing Travel PT in White River Junction, VT
Hartford, VT - therapist, vt, pt, river, physical therapy,...
Hartford, VT - software, engineering, engineer, vt, green card,...
week Med/Surg RN assignment in VT (Travel )
Hartford, VT - vt, summer, surg, med, east, hartford, med surg...
Student Reefer Opportunities in Vermont
VT - vt, recruiter, call, safety, driver, trust, cdl,...
Seeking CDL-A Reefer Company Driver in Vermont - Benefits
VT - recruiter, vt, driver, call, safety, trust, it,...