Engineering Sales Manager needed in Turbo Machinery! Job #1807
Location: White River Junction, Vermont
Compensation: Very Competitive
Acting as a principal customer interface, the Engineering Sales Manager requires a thorough technical knowledge of the turbo machinery industry, including mechanical equipment design, operation, application, and maintenance of combustion and steam turbines, compressors, pumps, fans/blowers, and turbochargers. He/she will work with other departments, in particular the Engineering group, to develop proposals that meet client needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare technical proposals that meet customer requirements.
- Follow up open proposals and take the actions necessary to close sales.
- Ensure customer requirements are properly communicated to others during the contracting process, including the Contract Manager and finance office.
- Assist with sales and marketing forecasting.
- Maintain liaison with customers, report market trends, and assist with planning.
- Prepare cost estimates, review proposals and contracts, and manage programs as needed.
- Make effective presentations to others, including customers and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Education: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. preferred.
Experience: Five years of technical experience and five to 10 years of sales experience.
Abilities: The Engineering Sales Manager must have an ability to translate customer requests into technical proposals. The ability to organize and manage time in a motivated, self-directed manner, and to communicate quickly and clearly with customers and internal resources with excellent verbal and written skills, is required. Interpersonal and teamwork skills are very important.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Master's preferred.
2. 5+ years of technical experience in the Turbo Machinery industry.
3. 5 to 10 years of sales experience in the Turbo Machinery industry.
Please send resume in Word format to email@example.com as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #1807. Candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS which are numbered and listed above!
Vice President of Engineering - Turbomachinery - VT #3481
Hartford, VT - vice, president, vice president, engineering,...
Hartford, VT - software, engineer, c++, engineering, studio,...
Mapping Technician - Temporary, White River Junction, VT
Hartford, VT - gis, mapping, data, resources, vt, river, online,...
Instrumentation Controls Engineer - Rotating Equipment
Hartford, VT - controls engineer, test engineer, instrumentation,...
Aerodynamics/Hydrodynamics Design Director - MA or VT
Hartford, VT - rig, design, aerospace, vt, mechanical engineering,...
Turbomachinery Aerodynamics Engineer
Hartford, VT - rig, aerospace, mechanical engineering, phd,...
Turbomachinery Aerodynamics Engineer - VT #2686
Hartford, VT - rig, aerospace, phd, engineer,...