Provides statistical input in developing the following clinical operational documents:
• Protocols including design, sample size and statistical methods to be used
• Statistical Analysis Plans, including ISE and ISS
• Template Tables, Listings and Figures
Perform statistical operations:
• Randomization code generation
• Statistical Analysis Program Development for reporting of study results for SAP and CSR and other regulatory submissions
• Exploratory or ad-hoc analyses to the requests
Provide statistical support to cross-functional teams:
• Working with Data Manager and Programmer to verify database updates
• Coordinating of data and table review activities
Master or PhD Level in Statistics or Biostatistics with at least 5 year Pharmaceutical company/CRO experience
Senior Statistical Programmer / Project Lead, Statistical Programming
Gaithersburg, MD - programmer, sas, trial, statistical, fda,...
Financial Specialist I (Fmlo)
Rockville, MD - basic, knowledge, products, activities, experience,...
Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack
McLean, VA - experience, chef, development, java, engineer, one,...
Data Center Technician
Ashburn, VA - candidates, hardware, experience, data, working,...
Information Security Principal
Greenbelt, MD - experience, vb, system, security, working, md,...
SPEDI - SYSTEMS OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Public Trust Clearance Must be
Bethesda, MD - order, services, support, experience, process,...
Configuration Manager/Tech Data Specialist SR
Annapolis Junction, MD - development, experience, code, configuration, sr,...