Provides statistical input in developing the following clinical operational documents:
• Protocols including design, sample size and statistical methods to be used
• Statistical Analysis Plans, including ISE and ISS
• Template Tables, Listings and Figures
Perform statistical operations:
• Randomization code generation
• Statistical Analysis Program Development for reporting of study results for SAP and CSR and other regulatory submissions
• Exploratory or ad-hoc analyses to the requests
Provide statistical support to cross-functional teams:
• Working with Data Manager and Programmer to verify database updates
• Coordinating of data and table review activities
Master or PhD Level in Statistics or Biostatistics with at least 5 year Pharmaceutical company/CRO experience
SAS Programmer (Pharma/Biotech)
Rockville, MD - sas, programmer, pharma, data analyst, designer,...
Rockville, MD - programmer, sas, biomedical, clinical research,...
Louisville, KY - validation, cases, testing, sharepoint, test,...
Senior Policy Researcher
Rockville, MD - research, researcher, design, experience, social,...
Increment 1 Project Lead
Gaithersburg, MD - information, experience, performance, program,...
Special Education Aide
Gaithersburg, MD - education, aide, working, special, experience,...
Teavana - Store Manager - Tyson's Corner
McLean, VA - experience, commission, diploma, hours, including,...