Provides statistical input in developing the following clinical operational documents:
• Protocols including design, sample size and statistical methods to be used
• Statistical Analysis Plans, including ISE and ISS
• Template Tables, Listings and Figures
Perform statistical operations:
• Randomization code generation
• Statistical Analysis Program Development for reporting of study results for SAP and CSR and other regulatory submissions
• Exploratory or ad-hoc analyses to the requests
Provide statistical support to cross-functional teams:
• Working with Data Manager and Programmer to verify database updates
• Coordinating of data and table review activities
Master or PhD Level in Statistics or Biostatistics with at least 5 year Pharmaceutical company/CRO experience
Rockville, MD - programmer, sas, biomedical, clinical research,...
Windows Systems Engineer - GSM-O JRSS
MD - security, experience, windows, support, civil,...
Senior Software Development Architect
Bowie, MD - experience, development, js, design, code,...
Samsung Experience Expert
Rockville, MD - experience, expert, technology, product, sales,...
Early Career, Human Resources Consultant
Bethesda, MD - generalist, functional, resources, experience,...
Rockville, MD - statistical, manage, strong, working, review,...
Senior Business Development Manager
McLean, VA - experience, development manager, staff,...