Purpose of Position:
To assist the Site Controller in all financial reporting requirements.
1. Monthly financial closing duties including: Standard journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, inter-company tie out, audit of shipping and receiving for proper cut-off, Hyperion data/supplement information upload and preparation and distribution of financials results to management.
2. Assist in annual SOX Compliance Audit.
3. Maintain fixed assets and perform annual fixed asset audit.
4. Audit of payroll weekly.
5. Load plan and forecast data into Business System.
6. Prepare all wire transfers for approval and submit to corporate for processing.
7. Verify daily/monthly sales orders entry into Hyperion.
8. Audit inventory cycle counts and prepare annual physical inventory exception request for Internal Audit.
9. Prepare annual corporate tax package and R&D tax credit.
10. Prepare annual royalty calculation.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
BA in Accounting with 3.0 or better GPA
2 – 5 years accounting experience.
Willing to relocate.
Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills.
Hyperion and/or Cognos experience a plus.
Personal Attributes Required:
Ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines.
Excellent attention to detail.
Strong communications skills both verbal and written.