Tax Senior - Nashville
We are seeking a dedicated, proactive CPA with a minimum of 2 years recent public accounting experience and strong technical knowledge to prepare tax returns, consult on tax projects and manage client relationships. You will independently perform tax engagements for businesses and high net worth individuals from commencement to completion; work within our team of staff accountants; and make sound decisions on behalf of our clients.
Required skills and experience:
• BS/BA in Accounting with 2 years minimum experience
• Valid CPA license or minimum of two sections passed
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to manage staff and project timelines and proficiency utilizing accounting technology
• Availability to work overtime during peak periods throughout the year
• Successful completion of a background check
• Valid credentials to work in the U.S.
Prefer that you have:
• Master's degree in Tax or Accounting
• Background in estate and trust tax
• Experience in tax planning in the manufacturing, construction and medical industries
• Experience using Ultratax preparation software, Creative Solutions accounting software and Lacerte tax preparation
• Previous experience supervising staff
• A passion for serving clients and providing them with 5-Star service
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please select the link below to apply on line.