Note: This is a full-time, W-2 role paying up to $190,000 yearly based on experience and has benefits. This position is working HYBRID in Johnson City, TX which is West of Austin, TX (3 days onsite weekly). No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B currently. We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor currently.
This position is responsible for technical leadership and managing all systems including servers, storage, load balancers, email, and cloud-based applications. The position will also be responsible for a full range of supervisory activities, training, evaluation, coaching, counseling, and recommendation for termination. This includes, but is not limited to, effectively communicating organizational policies and other information to subordinates, ensuring that employees have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and ensuring that deliverables are completed as required.
• This is a HYBRID role working in Johnson City, TX which is West of Austin, TX (3 days onsite weekly).
• Candidate should be educated with a college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or technical field and/or 6 years’ direct work experience in system engineering and operations experience with Servers, Storage, Databases, Cloud and other related fields, including three years of leadership experience
• He / she will impress us if they have a certification related to the role (VMWare, Cisco, Microsoft, etc)
• Candidate will have Cisco Blade Server (Cisco UCS Server) and Cisco Networking (switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN devices)
• He / she will have should have NetOps experience (software to monitor network performance by collecting and analyzing usage data)
• Candidate will have Infrastructure Management experience to include VMWare (NSXT), Dell Isilon and Storage Management
• He / she should have experience with a Cloud technology like Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Candidate should have experience with enterprise software, i.e., VMWare, Active Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange and Databases SQL and Oracle and OS and networks, i.e., Windows server, iOS, Citrix, TCP/IP, L2/L3 switches, load balancing, firewalls and MS clusters, HA/OR
• It would impress us if you have ITOM Microfocus, Solar Winds or BigFix experience
If you are QUALIFIED and interested in this role, please respond via email or text / call (361) 363-0513. If you are not but know of someone who might be a fit and interested in this role, please let them know.