Grand Realty & Management Ltd. is a full-service real estate company that specializes in helping clients buy, sell, and manage rental properties. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and support to ensure that our clients have the best possible experience with us.
We offer a range of real estate services, including property listings, home evaluations, market analysis, and personalized support throughout the buying or selling process. In addition, we offer comprehensive rental management services that include marketing, tenant screening, lease negotiations, rent collection, and maintenance coordination.
We are looking for 2 Graphic Designer NOC 52120 work for our company.
Following are the Duties and responsibilities as Graphic Designer but not limited:
● Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations
● Assist in developing storyboards for electronic productions
● Consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their communications needs
● Produce 2-D and 3-D animated drawings or computer illustrations
● Work in a multidisciplinary environment
● Coordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials
● Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials
● Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
● Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
● Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
● Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements
● Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides
Education: College Diploma / CEGEP
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Wage: $29.00 to $31.00 per hour / full time