We are seeking a Business Development Specialist for the Toledo, OH area.
Our private equity firm has established a premier team of highly specialized professionals focused in the tax credit and incentive area. Government sponsored stimulus programs have created a significant opportunity to expand our offerings into the small business sector. As a capital partner, we are viewed as a long-term asset by our clients and their businesses operations. For the right person, these small business accounts will provide the Business Development Specialist years of opportunity.
We need a people-person, networker, sales professional, and/or connected person who can develop connections with small business owners and/or decision makers in the Toledo, OH area.
* Use a variety of sales and marketing techniques such as networking to identify and target potential businesses in the Toledo, OH area.
* Enhance prospects and boost customer satisfaction, cultivate and develop connections with your clients in the Toledo, OH area.
* Comprehend and address the demands of our clients in the Toledo, OH area, stay current on industry trends and changes.
* Schedule appointments in the Toledo, OH area and offer assistance as necessary to acquire required paperwork while upholding a high standard of professionalism and ethics.
* A track record of success in B2B sales in the Toledo, OH area (preferred, but not required)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Work independently and manage your own schedule
* Knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Office and CRM systems
The role in the Toledo, OH area is commission-based and can be Full-time or Part-time for the right candidate. Please submit your resume directly to this post.