Up to $12,500 Sign on Bonus
Phenomenal Work Life Balance
COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
Incentives and Paid Mileage!
What is Required?
- Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate, or
Baccalaureate School of Nursing preferred
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse RN
- 1 year of experience in a clinical care setting
- Experience in a hospice or home health environment is preferred
- Passion for patient care
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
- 50% travel
You will report to the Clinical Supervisor.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.