We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of agents to research and book travel! The last few years have been long and hard for many, but people are ready to travel, have fun, and make memories with their loved ones!
The sky is the limit on how much you can make and there are no minimums you have to meet. All training is provided as well as an abundance of team support! You will have numerous opportunities to expand your knowledge by obtaining additional certifications and trainings.
• Research and plan various vacation packages for your clients
• Create vacation quotes, Itineraries, and Invoices
• Attend trainings: live on zoom and pre-recorded trainings
• Clear communication with clients
• Book various travel including hotels, cruises, resorts, travel insurance, flights, rental cars, excursions, etc.
• 18 years of age or older
• A U.S. resident
• A smartphone and/or computer (recommended)
• Reliable internet access
• Flexible hours - no set amount of hours to work each week
• Fully remote, work from any location
• Great travel discounts (free cruise, hotel discounts, discounted theme park tickets, etc)
• Sign-on Gift!
The ideal candidate is organized, trainable and coachable, communicates clearly with clients, and is ready to learn new things! No prior experience necessary!
This is a remote position.