Day Shift Converting Maintenance Manager (Relocation Reimbursement)--El Dorado, AR
We have a great opportunity in El Dorado, AR with a converting team looking for a Maintenance Manager. Strong electrical and technical background required, someone who can troubleshoot and be very hands-on. Needs to have experience with converting or flexo equipment. The ideal manager will lead by example (and not just delegate work) and will be very involved in projects.
The Converting Maintenance Manager works day shift (Mon-Fri) and is on call 24/7. Laptop and company phone provided. Direct reports include 4 Mechanics, 1 E/I Tech, 1 Custodian.
Our firm has partnered with this company across multiple sites on numerous positions, and there is opportunity for upward mobility in this organization.
El Dorado, AR is located about 1.5 hours from Monroe, LA and approximately 4 hours South of the Ozark Mountain Range.
Arkansas has the 4th lowest cost of living in the US, and the state is ranked #1 in the relative value of $100.
This area boasts fantastic hiking and biking trails, ideal spots for fishing and close to 60 combined National and State Parks. El Dorado offers a variety of art and cultural events, festivals, many unique dining options and good schools. The El Dorado Promise is a program which awards any El Dorado High School graduate scholarships to help cover their expenses for postsecondary education.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
• 5 years’ experience within the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in related industry OR
• 5-7 years’ experience with a certification from an accredited college or trade school
• Must complete Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training and OSHA Standards Training (provided by Company)
• Requires knowledge of operation and repair of machinery, tool and die, electrical, plumbing, welding, basic machine work, engines, motor, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, boilers, production machines, and knowledge of blue prints.
Benefits include relocation reimbursement, medical HSA or PPO, dental, vision, short term and long term disability 100% paid for by company, life insurance (company matches your annual salary and gives that to you at no cost), accidental and critical illness insurance, tuition reimbursement, 11 paid holidays, wellness program and much more.