Production Supervisor – Food Industry – 1st Shift
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits with Sign On Bonus for Sunny Southern California where you can enjoy the town’s charm – close to the beach and big cities – without being in a huge city! You’ll have access to every amenity you can think of!
Do you have a background in the Food Industry? Our client has an excellent history of stability. This manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to manage and lead their team in the food industry. There are opportunities to move as you grow & develop professionally. You will need a hands-on approach, and have a working knowledge of safety, supervision, budgets, and lean manufacturing concepts to succeed in this position. You will also develop and maintain all sanitation programs.
Minimum requirements for this Production Supervisor position:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role in food manufacturing
• Must have food processing background
• Excellent leadership, organizational, & computer skills
• Need to be able to build a team and motivate members.
TO APPLY: Email your resume Jeannie@austinallen.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and, where available, generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management