MUST BE A CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT.
SERVES AS LINK IN THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHAIN TO HELP ACHIEVE THE COMPANY'S GOALS, MISSION AND VISION & TRANSALTES THE DEPARTMENT OBJECTIVES WITH REGARD TO INTERNAL CONTROLS TO INCREASE COMPANY GOODWILL AND REVENUE AS WELL AS ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
1. Develop annual audit plan and coordinate activities.
2. Conducts audit for business operations, finances, compliance with policies and procedures, IMS standards and legal/statutory requirements.
3. Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
4. Organize trainings for audit team for skill development.
5. Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency.
6. Assist in developing budgets and timelines for audit section.
7. Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
8. Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.