Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks experienced, dependable individual for our Sales team. Business acumen is essential. Excellent growth potential, good benefits and people.
Position: Sales Analyst
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
The Sales Analyst primary focus is to research and use relevant business data to provide insightful perspectives on relationships with our customers, sales region performances, and reports to management. As part of the Sales team, they will become proficient in all aspects of the Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Learn and maintain good knowledge about Eden Foods’ business practices and processes to efficiently help manage them.
2) Research and gather relevant data to be shared and used internally
3) Format data into logical, useful Department and company reports
4) Create graphs, charts, and visual aids for management
5) Identify patterns, trends, and relevant data sets in data, communicate them
6) Help identify inaccuracies and correct data errors
7) Generate on-demand reports as required in addition to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for sales.
8) Create and run focused and specific reports for management
9) Help to establish and implement new data gathering and analysis methods
10) Submit reports to relevant department heads and management
11) Formulate procedural manuals as required for reoccurring practices
12) Consistently contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of crucial company databases, business activity records, and customer information.
1) Professional maintenance of high moral and ethical professional standards.
2) At least 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst with experience in data mining
3) Experience in Sales Analysis preferred
4) Projection and forecasting skills
5) Ability to work within small cross-functional teams
6) Strong analytical skills with proficiency in mathematics to translate complex information into understandable reports
7) Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
8) Willingness to learn broadly used company software
9) Strong oral and written communication skills
10) Must be able to work independently
11) Business Degree in Administration, Finance, or Marketing desired
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.