Seeking a CT Technologist Uintah County, UT who would be responsible for executing radiologic and Computed Tomography procedures with expert knowledge and the ability to perform any and all procedures efficiently and accurately. 12 hour shifts.
· Responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures applying ionizing radiation to demonstrate cross-sectional anatomy for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Prepares patient rooms, equipment, supplies and contrast media.
· Works without supervision or assistance while applying independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative.
· Knowledge and understanding of age related care needs for pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
· Responsible for delivering high quality services and to interact appropriately with patients, patient representatives, physicians, and co-workers.
1 ARRT CT certification
2 Radiology Technologist license in Utah or able to obtain
3 Diagnostic Tech and CT Tech experience required
Salary negotiable based on experience, full benefits package plus sign on bonus and Partial relocation package.
A 39 bed, Joint Commission-accredited acute care facility and physician practices that the Medical Center provides inpatient and outpatient services to the populations of Uintah, Duchesne and Daggett counties in Utah and Rio Blanco County in Colorado. It is a designated Level IV trauma center, an Accredited Chest.
Vernal, the seat of Uintah County is a progressive city with a strong local economy and numerous educational opportunities, including a robust public school system, Uintah Basin Technical College and a regional campus of Utah State University.