Senior Treasury Analyst needs 7 years’ Banking Operations, Financial Services or Insurance experience
Senior Treasury Analyst requires:
• Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience in Finance, Analytics, or IT.
• Strong background in data analytics and data management.
• Experience with FIS Quantum.
• Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment
• 3/2 Hybrid Remote Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
Senior Treasury Analyst duties:
• Perform day to day operational and technical support for Treasury Operations.
Ensure daily cash reporting is collected, validated and available utilizing the bank import tool.
Post all global banking transactions via interface within our Treasury Management System (TMS).
• Respond to inquiries in a timely manner; as required, make calls to clarify items on the bank statements to reconcile activity or properly code it.
• Maintain configuration settings across Treasury Operations systems to facilitate the upstream and downstream processes, such as disbursements, positioning, reporting, and posting.
• Administer user access in multiple cash management systems as well as third party web portals.
• Provide business support and troubleshoot problems for issues reported by end users.
• Coordinate user access control reviews within the policy set forth by Access Management.
• Process various requests across all supported applications utilizing an internal request management application.
• Lead performs requirements gathering and documentation with internal stakeholders and third party vendors for systems development, enhancements, and process improvements.
• Develop and clearly document functional business specifications for new departmental projects or initiatives.
• Work with external and internal clients to identify systems and process solutions that will enable new business opportunities
• Lead and develop User Acceptance Testing plans, coordinate testing, and document test results of new systems functionality and processes or existing application enhancements.