Chiropractor Columbia, MD
$110k first year
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Columbia, MD. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a great doc that wants to have fun treating our patients. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, clinical knowledge, and great work ethic. We take pride in the care we give, and we want to make sure that the person who joins the team shares the same philosophy. The Chiropractor must be willing to learn every day and love treating patients!
We are a fully equipped chiropractic and wellness office that is committed to our patient’s overall health and wellbeing! We offer a synergy of services that are customized to treat our patients’ symptoms, meet their goals, and lead them towards the life they want to live. We work with our patients to determine their health and wellness goals, then include the goals as the biggest part of their customized care plan.
• Patient exams/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
• Take and Review X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to ROF’s, Diagnosis, treatment plan options, healthy lifestyle advice, lifestyle modifications, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Assist the patient with rehab treatments and modalities
• Chiropractic care- adjustments, manual therapy, and various modalities
• Documentation and progress notes
• Collaboration with other DC’s and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Full time
• Chiropractic Maryland License
• PT privileges
• Guaranteed minimum of $110k first year
• Health insurance coverage
• Bonus Structure
• Training and professional advancement
Come join our well-established team and support staff! Come help patients feel good, get strong, and be a part of their journey towards health and wellness!
We are looking to hire a self-motivated doctor who is amazing at assisting patients overcome their injuries and pain, restoring them to optimal health. Are you action oriented, motivated, empathetic, detail oriented and looking for a great opportunity? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team. We have a welcoming and supportive group of professionals who work together to bring our patients the best care they need and deserve. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to Brian Torchin.
Brian Torchin / CEO