SUMMARY: Responsible for providing functional and technical support for our internal and external integrations (EDI, API, web services) with customers. This includes writing requirements, performing testing activities for new and/or changing EDI setups, and performing production support. In addition, identification and resolution of inbound and outbound transaction errors. This is a hands-on position in that you will be called upon to support all portions of the EDI life cycle.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Researches, defines, documents and translates business needs and objectives into system requirements that can be converted into applications, with a focus on meeting cost, quality, and length of delivery standards. Performs quality control audits to ensure best practices and standards are utilized and makes recommendations for enhancements. Establishes relationships among key stakeholders and acts as a liaison during the design, management, and implementation of business information system and process changes. Assists with creating and maintaining technical user guides used to facilitate the learning of business information systems and supporting processes. Partners with functional and strategic areas to establish and maintain a unified approach to implementing change. Manages medium to large scale, moderately complex to complex analysis projects, under minimal supervision.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field with 8–10 years of experience as a business partner developing and delivering solutions; or combination of post high school education and experience equal to eight (8) years.
EXPERIENCE: 8–10 years of experience as a business partner developing and delivering EDI/Integration solutions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• 5 Years in EDI or system interface implementations is required
• Proven experience in implementing logistics & supply chain related EDI projects required
• Sterling Integrator, Mulesoft, SpecBuilder experience preferable
• JSON, SOAP and API experience preferable
• Knowledge of data mapping, development, communication set up and implementations.
• Ability to interact with various groups efficiently
• Strongly self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little direct supervision
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple project deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Spanish speaking preferable