Department of Ophthalmology in Eau Claire, WI is seeking a board-eligible/certified Optometrist to join their team.
This practice consists of a large multi-specialty eye practice, collegial working atmosphere, up to date diagnostic equipment, and support provided by excellent certified ophthalmic assistants. Teaching/ academic /research opportunities are available.
About the position:
• Provide comprehensive care to primary and urgent care patients of all ages. Moderate to high volume of ocular disease pathology co-management between pediatric/neuro, glaucoma, cornea, retina, and general ophthalmology.
• Provide quality care in a compassionate and patient centered environment
• Plan and create learning opportunities for technical staff, physician assistants and MD family medicine residents.
• Educate patients and families on wellness, prevention and treatment plans
• Participate in monthly grand rounds (presenter and attendee)
• Provide occasional weekend on-call services for the practice and its hospital affiliated urgent cares and emergency rooms in the community.
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. With an abundance of outdoor activities, the city also serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. Recognized as a Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (U.S. News & World Report, 2019-2020).
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222553 and email address to 636-628-2412.