Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking local Certified Nursing Assistants that perform direct patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
• Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
• All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
• Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
• Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
• Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare Staffing and all facilities.
• Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
• Represents Maxim Healthcare Staffing with a positive image at all times.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
• 1 year of experience as a CNA within the last 3 years
• Graduate from certified nursing assistant program
• CPR BLS card
• COVID Vaccine
• Location: Nazareth, PA
• Setting: Assisted Living Facility (ALF)
• Hours: 40
• Schedule: 3:00p-11:00p; Every other weekend required.
• Contract Length: 13 weeks
Local Pay Package: $30.00/hr.