Standard of excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia urgently requires western educated, trained and experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology.
1. Western educated, trained and experienced Respiratory Therapist with current registration and valid professional license from the country of origin;
2. Must have one of the followings educational qualifications: either Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited University or College; or having completed the Associate Degree/Diploma in Respiratory Care- being registered as a RRT through NBRC- National Board for Respiratory Care;
3. Post- graduate specialty training in Respiratory Care - an advantage;
4. With Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Care- minimum 2 years of current post graduation Registered Respiratory Therapist experience in a tertiary care hospital, including Critical Care experience;
With Associate Degree/Diploma in Respiratory Care- minimum 3 years of current post graduation Registered Respiratory Therapist experience in a tertiary care hospital, including Critical Care experience;
5. Excellent English language knowledge and skills; Arabic language knowledge and skills- an advantage;
6. Current BLS, NRP and ACLS Certifications;
7. Current CPD- Continuing professional development;
The Hospital is offering:
- Excellent tax-free salary package;
- Outstanding benefits package;
- Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
- Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and you are interested in this RRT Opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541