Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in Kuwait is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurses- Pediatrics with expertise and experience in any Pediatric Nursing Subspecialty
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in Kuwait. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology.
Leading Hospital in Kuwait is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Pediatric Registered Nurses- who are specialized in their own clinical Pediatric Nursing subspecialty.
Unique experience to be working in Kuwait in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates.
Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse with current/valid RN license and registration from country of origin;
- Registered Nurse specialized in Pediatrics; Pediatric Registered Nurses - with expertise and experience in any Pediatric Nursing Subspecialty;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program;
- Registered Nurses with at least 3-5 years of current clinical nursing experience- in Pediatric Nursing/any Pediatric Nursing Subspecialty;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Paediatrics RN needs to possess;
- Current- BLS, PALS and/or ACLS certificates;
- Certified Pediatric RN- Pediatric Nursing Certification – advantage;
- Any Post graduate degree/diploma or Post Specialist training program in Pediatric Nursing- an advantage;
-Arabic Language-an advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Paediatrics RN position, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from qualified and interested candidates. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction !
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: