Vascular Surgeon urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in the Kuwait
Western educated, trained and experienced Vascular Surgeon urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in the KSA
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in Kuwait. Leading and esteemed Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge, state-of-the-art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Vascular Surgeon;
- Board Certified in Vascular Surgery- or equivalent;
- Fellowship training/Specialist training in Vascular Surgery;
- At least 5- 7 years of clinical experience ( Post-Board Certification ) as a Vascular Surgery Specialist;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package for you and your family;
- Free medical insurance, free malpractice insurance, free airline tickets (deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), relocation stipend, free fully furnished accommodation, generous leave time, end of service payment,
renewable contracts, and much more;
If you're interested in this Vascular Surgeon opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: