• Creating new sales and bringing new key accounts in order to gain market share.
• Manage customers by overcoming resistance, building trust and with regular follow up to close more sales.
• Establishing strong relationship with existing and prospective customers.
• Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Identifying business and products gap and consequently introducing solutions and measures to breach those gaps.
• Constantly analyzing the market and trends to find new growth opportunities.
Education and Qualifications
• At least OND / HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
• 1-2 years experience as a business development officer.
• Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
• Good Business Acumen.