Male or Female
At least five (5) years of practice in his / her specialty after obtaining the higher degree in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Subspecialty degree or structured subspecialty training preferred.
Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
Completion of appropriate internship and residency programs.
Post-graduate qualifications in the specialty.
Membership, Fellowship and/or Board Certification in respective specialty.
Relevant licensure from the country of origin, acceptable to Saudi Commission for Health Specialty and Ministry of Health.
• 7.1 Knowledge of CDC, WHO guidelines of healthcare associated infections (HAIs),
• CHRD- Organization Development Page 3 of 3
• federal and state regulations.
• 7.2 Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of complete infection control process in the healthcare setting, risk stratified statistics as applicable to trending healthcare associated infections (HAIs).
• 7.3 Demonstrates understanding of standard and isolation precautions as set forth by the CDC.
• 7.4 Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of complete infection control process in the healthcare setting, risk stratified statistics as applicable to trending healthcare associated infections (HAIs).
• 7.5 Demonstrate understanding of standard and isolation precautions as set forth by the CDC.
• 7.6 Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
• 7.7 Ability to observe, assess and record symptoms, reactions and progress.
• 7.8 Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written. Preferably can speak Arabic.
• 7.9 Leadership exemplifies approaches that motivate and inspire others, promote positive morale, enhance performance of others, and model organizational values.
• 7.10 Demonstrate knowledge of person-centered-care Philosophy and shows potential fit in the company's culture of person-centered-care.
Accommodation, transportation, tickets and medical insurance provided paid outside of salary.