1. Civil site engineers spend about half their time working in office environments and the rest of their time on construction sites conducting surveys and supervising building projects.
2. Site engineers act as day-to-day managers on a construction site, and the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on it.
3. The role also involves levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
4. Inspect Project Sites.
5. Draw Up Engineering Plans.
6. Write Project Bids.
7. Supervise Construction Crews.