Certified Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Abington and Exton PA
We are looking for a Certified Medical Assistant Phlebotomist to join our medical team in Abington and Exton PA. This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work Part-time, 1-3 day per week, making $200-$250 per day. The ideal candidate would have 1 year experience as a CMA and is experienced in Phlebotomy. We are seeking someone who can multi-task, stay organized and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
We are a busy, highly organized multidisciplinary physical medical office in Abington, PA. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain. We are looking for a MA/Phlebotomist to perform blood draws, prepare injections and turning rooms over for the provider. This position is a flexible part-time role and perfect for a highly qualified medical assistant phlebotomist looking for additional income and competitive pay.
• MA duties (patient/room preparation, prepare injections, clean/turn rooms)
• Assist the other healthcare professionals
• Phlebotomy (perform blood draws)
• Manage inventory
• Manage patient flow
• Maintain hygienic/sterile techniques
• Ensure delivery of timeliness, cleanliness, and professionalism to each patient
• Demonstrates a commitment to goals, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct, dress, verbal, and demeanor at all times
• Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff
• Phlebotomy experience
• 1 year Certified Medical Assistant experience required
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent bed side manor required
• Must be a team player
• Part time (1-3 days per week)
• $200-$250 per day (depending on experience)
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking to add a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist to our growing team. We offer competitive pay, a flexible schedule, and the chance to help countless of people in the community while being involved in the growth and expansion of our company. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send resume to Brian Torchin.
Brian Torchin / CEO