We are hiring both junior and senior engineers, with multiple vacancies. The responsibilities might differ based on your role in the company, but a brief summary would be:
1. Write, test, and document code. Can be new code in bootcamps or be on
an existing project
2. Understand team codebase, product area and systems. Makes suggestions
to fix & improve things.
3. Participate in system design conversation with other team members.
Effectively collaborate with other team members to estimate task
complexity/duration and completes most of tasks on schedule.
. 1 - 8 years of experience
. HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Responsive Design.
Good to Have:
1. TypeScript, Vue.Js, Angular.Js.
2. React testing library, StoryBook, Styled components
3. Worked on AWS services eg S3/EC2/Cloudfront.
4. LESS, Bootstrap, CSS3 Transitions, Web Animations.
5. Experience interacting with REST or GraphQL APIs.
Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office.
Flexible timings. You decide your work scheduled.
Market competitive salaries
Insane learning and growth
Quarterly company retreat
Trips to Silicon Valley