Family Practice Physician or Internal medicine Physician Lexington, KY
We are looking for a motivated Family Practice Physician or Internal medicine Physician to join our medical group full time in Lexington, KY. We are looking for a physician who is interested in working with a multidisciplinary team at our busy and growing medical practice.
The ideal candidate would be board certified in Family Practice with board eligibility/certification CAQSM sports medicine fellowship and possibly be interested in a partnership track within the office.
At our multidisciplinary clinic, we believe bodies were built to heal. Pain is simply a reflection of the body’s efforts to fix itself. Our team finds and treats the root cause of pain. We take the latest scientific breakthroughs in Regenerative Medicine and personally tailor it to each patient’s body to maximize their healing potential. This organic approach leads to sustainable solutions. Our team takes healing beyond traditional medicine. We address both mental and physical health, which leads to better comprehensive care and longer sustaining results.
Our team works with not only one another and our patients but also mentors along the way, to make sure that we are providing the best care possible for each of our patients. We have a dynamic, diverse team of Anesthesiologists, Family Practice Physicians, Psychiatrists, Pain specialists, Physician Assistants, Physical therapists, and ancillary support staff that collaborates to provide a comprehensive approach to care.
• Patient Exams/evaluations (review pertinent medical history/records/imaging, physical exam, HPI)
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Order and review diagnostic labs, imaging, DME, PT
• Patient education on diagnosis, Care plan options, and therapies
• Treatments to include integrative sports med/DME/Physical therapy
• Collaboration with the other medical professionals for comprehensive care
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Regular re-exam, patient reevaluations
• Board Certified in Family Practice with board eligibility/certification CAQSM sports medicine fellowship
• Family Practice Physician License in KY
• $200K-250K Based on Experience and Production Bonus Formula
• Full Benefit package
• Production bonus Formula
• Partnership track – Professional advancement
• Possibility of Salary deferral to go to buy-in instead of needing any down payments for partnership
Within our group, we strive for the values of innovation, collaboration, and excellence. By embracing these values, we help our patients live at the pinnacle of their bodies’ potential. We are here to help improve our patient’s lives and help them reach their health and wellness goals. Our goal is to get our patients’ back to pursuing their life goals and we are more than a clinic; we are a movement to reclaim health.
This is the ideal opportunity for the discerning practitioner who craves the quality culture a small company offers, combined with the rapid advancement of a practice that is headed full speed into the future. Here, you will experience substantial career growth as you work toward a leadership role — and you can count on our support every step of your journey. We work in conjunction with dedicated marketing reps and have an abundance of payor contracts and purchasing power so you will never be burdened with the struggle to build and maintain a patient base. We will make sure you have the ongoing training you need to stay current with best practices and surgical procedures. In addition, you will enjoy several perks such as having the perfect work/life balance with no on-call shifts or hospital patients.
We also offer excellent pay, top-shelf healthcare benefits, professional advancement opportunities and a retirement plan.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to Brian Torchin.
Brian Torchin / CEO