Nurse Practitioner Bilingual Korean & English $Open
Location: Manassas, VA
We are seeking an APRN Advanced Nurse Practitioner for Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Must be bilingual able to speak Korean and English as there is both English and Korean patients.
Locations: Manassas VA, Gainesville VA, and Warrenton VA. APRN will work at all 3 locations. Schedule is made for 3-4 week schedule ahead. You are scheduled at all three of our locations but
have a master for Week A and Week B so you are aware of where you
will be and when. We do some TM for advanced providers as well if you are
interested. Bonus structure in addition to salary.
Job duties include:
•Treat conditions of the digestive system such as:
· Abdominal pain and discomfort.
· Bleeding in the digestive tract.
· Constipation and Diarrhea.
· Difficulty Swallowing.
· Severe and persistent Heartburn/indigestion.
· Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting.
· Unexplained weight loss.
•Medication management to alleviate symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, constipation and diarrhea, pain and discomfort in the abdomen, and heartburn.
•Provide clinical support to physicians and patients
•Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate clinical needs of patients
•Develop, coordinate and conduct educational and learning experiences
•Maintain a comprehensive record of all active patients of the GI service. This includes new consultations, and patients with follow-up visits
•Conduct new patient evaluations and manage the care of established patients.
•Review medical data with the attending physician
•maintain accurate progress notes
Engage patients in the educational process.
•Perform comprehensive history and physical assessments in the clinic setting
•Establish medical and nursing diagnoses,
•administer and evaluate pharmacological and other treatment regimens.
· Must be licensed as a APRN in the state of VA
· Must speak both English and Korean
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of $100,000 to $130,000 annually
· Full loaded benefits package: We offer Health
· premium, Dental, Vision, Life and Offer Aflac policies. 18 days
· vacation after 60 day probationary periods. 7 Paid holidays per year.
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position or will consider 3 days per week.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and an hour for lunch.
New graduates will be considered
Please Apply By CV or Resume