Role: Project Coordinator
Location: Duluth, GA, 30097
Duration: 6+ months (With Extension)
Partially Remote - 3 days onsite
As a Task and Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office365 applications, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. You may be asked to assist Quikrete’s Project Managers with specific tasks that are part of our ongoing technology projects throughout the organization. These tasks may involve confirming timelines within project plans, following up with vendors via calls or emails, updating spreadsheets and informing your manager if you believe any task or project deadlines appear to be falling behind schedule.
• Create and edit Microsoft Word and Excel files, presentations, and correspondence
• Following up on emails with various teams and vendors
• Analyzing, updating, and maintaining a large financial analysis spreadsheet that compares vendor costs from 2019 to where we are today
• Assist with tracking new acquisition IT tasks, from initial due diligence through migration into the Quikrete environment
• Take lead on tracking IT tasks associated with upcoming office move from Duluth, GA to Johns Creek, GA
• Take part in working on tasks that include following up on schedules, creating and presenting progress reports, stakeholder management, following up on deliverables
• Assisting, when necessary, with project tracking and maintaining notes for cross-functional meetings
• Organizational and interpersonal communication in all formats
• Creating, editing and formatting internal and external documents
• And other duties as assigned
The responsibilities listed above are representative of the position and are not all-inclusive. More detailed listings of the duties and tasks will be provided when part of the team.
• Competency in Microsoft Office & 365 including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and SharePoint
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to quickly analyze and solve problems.
• Must be a team player, highly motivated & detailed oriented. Able to work in an environment at a fast pace & with changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and skilled in exercising a high degree of initiative, independent judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.