Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that
all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed
of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials,
and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation.
• Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and
unsuccessful project elements.
• ERP project oversight.
Project Manager Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.(not required but a plus)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Experience as a construction project manager, in field
ERP project manager.
• Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Understanding of ERP implementation.
• Experience overseeing a construction project.
• Budget management experience.