Type: Full-Time (Direct Hire)
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead our Marketing team and oversee our marketing functions.
If you have strong experience in the area of digital marketing (SEO, SMM), campaign management, content marketing and inbound lead generation, this role might be for you.
In short, you will be driving the company's success in the following ways:
- Develop and manage the company's marketing strategy and function. You will take the lead on developing the marketing strategy in line with the company's objectives.
- You will be responsible for developing B2C user acquisition strategies, identifying influencers in the animation space, supporting lead generation efforts, can creating promotions.
- You will manage the company's advertising campaigns and budgets
- Optimising user awareness, acquisition and conversion rates. You will develop multi-channel, digital marketing strategies with the aim of driving product awareness and adoption. You will help to track our marketing metrics and ensure healthy engagement and conversion rates
- Work with UX and Engineering team to develop communication and marketing campaigns during the company's product launch cycle. You will work with teams to ensure our brand message is strong and consistent with each product release from beta to beyond.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing. Experience in B2C marketing preferred
- Strong track record of managing successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing, especially social media marketing, SEO, SEM and content marketing strategies.
- Familiar with and able to plan budget and strategies and optimise paid ads (Google Ads, FB/IG, Ads, Youtube Ads, etc)
- Able to measure accurately campaigns interms of CPA, CPC reach and engagement, etc
- Strong sense of ownership and results driven
B2C, 3 years
SEO, 3 years
SEM, 3 years
Content Marketing, 3 years
Google Ads, 3 years
Number of rounds : 3
Language of interview : English
Is there a technical test? Yes