This is a great entry-level internship for someone looking to either get started or kickstart their career in the travel industry. Great opportunities to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for folks who can support 3-6 months at a minimum for the internship.
For this position, you must meet the following qualifications.
1. Experience with Microsoft office tools
2. Bring your own device/computer and support the internship remotely
3. Be able to join conference/video calls when scheduled
4. Be able to organize plans for several projects and coordinate with other team members to complete work per timelines
5. Strong passion for traveling (i.e., flying, visiting other countries, learning about other cultures) and being able to pick up quickly.
6. Take accountability for results and be passionate to do great work.
7. Ability to support 20-30+ hours a week on average
Expectations from this role:
1. Support operational responsibilities and duties (i.e. research, documentation, analysis)
2. Coordinate between WordPress designers, content writers, and other roles
3. Support recruitment of key members to continue meeting operational goals
5. Other administrative tasks may be assigned daily
6. Be flexible to attend meetings when scheduled
7. You will not be working on a “clock” so you can work on your time, must be able to attend key meetings when scheduled
Raleigh (/ˈrɔːli/ RAW-lee, also /ˈrɑːli/ RAH-lee) is the capital of the state of North Carolina and the seat of Wake County in the United States. Raleigh is known as the "City of Oaks" for its many oak trees, which line the streets in the heart of the city. The city covers a land area of 147.6 square miles (382 km2).