Do you seek an exciting role, fun & supportive work environment, and the opportunity to truly change the lives of others? If so, we want to hear from you! Be part of a winning culture that provides comprehensive training, celebrates your success, and provides continuous education and development opportunities.
Mattress Firm is now hiring Part Time Retail Sales Associates
About the Role:
The Part Time Retail Sales Associate will offer a remarkable in-store experience by finding sleep solutions that make a positive difference, offering best-in-class product from leading manufacturers. Associates will execute Mattress Firm selling programs and support a seamless omni-channel experience to create a compelling and engaging environment that puts the customer at the center. Your journey begins with an extensive retail sales training program that enables you to help customers design and build a sleep system of their dreams.
How we invest in YOU:
· Uncapped commissions
· Continuous training and development opportunities
· Generous merchandise discounts
· Employee Discount Programs including but not limited to, cell phone, travel, electronics, car and home loans
Qualities we are looking for:
· Fast thinker with high self-motivation
· Honesty and integrity
· Entrepreneurial Mindset
· Results driven and service oriented
· Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to push, pull or lift 50 pounds
What will set you apart:
· Sales, customer service or management experience
· Superior communication skills
· Microsoft Office including Excel product knowledge
We are so excited for you to join our team that we can’t sleep!
Diverse Candidates are encouraged to apply. Mattress Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.