- Provide strong, dynamic and value driven leadership that develops, mentors and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every output for maximum net reservation revenue to clients.
- Responsible for the administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability and develop it to achieve a greater success in terms of revenue and productivity.
- Ensures that all Resources may it be People, Technology, Processes etc are redundant for all operational function for business Continuity.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Must have 2 years of relevant experience in a BPO setting
- Can handle 2-3 accounts and up to 50 agents
- Above average writing and oral communication skills (American or neutral accent)
- Able to multi task and manage stress effectively
- Proficient in Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications and CRM
- Must be willing to report on site
OVER THE PHONE INTERVIEWS FROM INITIAL UP TO FINAL INTERVIEW