We are seeking an outgoing individual for our Travel Coordinator positions. As a
Coordinator, you will be responsible for booking amazing trips for corporate and leisure
clients in destinations all around the world! This position is great for anyone who
absolutely loves to travel and help others with planning. Working from virtually anywhere.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Research, Create, and Execute exceptional itineraries for clients
● Review individuals needs and wants for travel. Ensuring the clients get the
best experiences possible.
● Complete ongoing training to earn and maintain certification to book travel.
● Attend ongoing webinars with vendors and suppliers, to become specialized
with specific destinations and to earn perks
● Review budgets, and plan trips according to clients budget constraints
● Monitor restrictions on travel for various locations
● Book travel needs (airline, car rental, hotel accommodations, cruise,
ticket/event sales, etc…)
● Effectively communicate with clients pre/post travel
● Handle issues that may arise during the bookings and/or travel for clients
● Network with tour operators regarding packages that you can possibly offer
● Part Time or Full time
● Must be at least 18years of age, and be authorized to work within the US.
● Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales
background a plus)
● Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop or PC recommend but not
● Personal travel experience is a huge plus, however not required
● Previous experience in customer service or hospitality also a plus, but not