Pediatric Gastroenterologist (SA197510) Savannah, Georgia
Jun 28, 2021
This large southeast GA medical center is assisting a Savannah Pediatric Surgical practice in their search for a Board Certified/Eligible Pediatric Gastroenterologist. Incoming candidate will join 1 other physician and 2 Mid-Levels.
- 4 days in office w/ 1 procedure day
- Practice is currently seeing 60-70 pediatric patients per day
- Resident rotations throughout the practice
- Call duties are light as the Resident team handles emergent cases
- Employed opportunity through the hospital physician group
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
About the Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, Level III NICU, children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- The medical center is dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine.
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.