Digital Marketing Manager
Headhunters, LLC is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for managing and growing the company’s digital presence as well as supporting overall marketing campaigns through building digital assets. The Digital Marketing Manager will build a strong pipeline of inbound leads through digital channels and track performance through reporting and analysis. This individual has a keen understanding of digital marketing best practices and processes, and constantly seeks out ways to improve the performances of website(s), social media channels, paid media programs and other digital marketing initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to develop audiences, drive engagement, increase sales, and derive audience insights.
• Develop and manage digital marketing channels that include but are not limited to the company’s website, social media platforms, and paid media.
• Develop a high performing and cost-effective Google Ads program.
• Build marketing campaigns in Salesforce and Pardot.
• Manage and maintain organization of written and creative web content, metadata and SEO strategy. Collaborate with marketing content team to develop and produce content.
• Through marketing automation tools, support email campaign program as needed by building lists, forms, landing pages, etc.
• Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and insights into marketing activities and campaigns.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science field.
• A minimum of three years of hands-on experience with expertise in digital marketing, marketing automation and B2B marketing tactics in the life science industry.
• Experience developing supporting scientific content in collaboration with technical writers for various needs (i.e. landing pages, website content, ads, etc.) and email campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• A solid understanding and experience building ads and campaigns in Google Ads.
• Thorough understanding of how to gain data and insights from Google Analytics and translate actionable steps that improve campaign performance.
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices (link building, content strategy, keyword research) and experience using relevant tools.
• Solid knowledge of email automation platforms (Pardot and Marketo), and client relationship management platforms (Salesforce).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to drive projects to completion.
• Solid HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to translate information into a meaningful, understandable context and message, regardless of the format.
• Ability to travel locally, on occasion.
• While performing the duties of this job, the individual is frequently required to sit and stand for long periods. The individual is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
• This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
Bachelors or better in Life Science.
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to Pauline Kearse: firstname.lastname@example.org