Product Marketing Manager
Indianapolis, IN area
International company needs Product and Program manufacturing skills with OEM Tier-1 suppliers.
• Product Marketing Manager will drive and develop new business projects and coordinate new product specs with manufacturing and engineering teams.
• The Product Marketing Manager plans and executes the marketing of products and services for Competence Review and supports the coordination of Marketing to Sales and customers.
• Responsible for both product planning and product marketing in assigned product-markets, including managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering and Production to deliver final products.
• Responsible for strategic planning, market segmentation analysis, product planning, and establishing pricing and margin objectives.
• Lead cross-functional teams and be the product-market advocate.
• Manage the team feasibility quote process while challenging and motivating team member performance.
• Review, recommend, and direct the “make or buy” decision process.
• Reports to Manager of Product Business Development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
• 5 to 7 years in progressive strategy and marketing for manufacturing customers.
• Experienced in a company that manufactures and markets technically complex products through a variety of market channels. Automotive distribution channel experience desired.
• Strong customer sales orientation, presentation and planning skills.
• Established a reputation for developing innovative strategies in complex markets, ultimately executing for profitable revenue and market share growth.
• Possess a high sense of urgency to develop new revenues from existing and new markets.
• Able to coordinate and manage new project schedules from “beginning to end”.
• Strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
Email resume, target salary and relo preferences.