EHS Specialist – Manufacturing – Mid-South USA
Salary $70,000 - $80,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the USA Mid-South
This is your chance to work in a packaging company where the customers come first! If you enjoy building effective relationships on the production floor while driving the EH&S culture and providing information and advice to plant management on matters relating to safe operations, this position is for you! You will have a lot of interaction will all levels in the facility pertaining to environmental, health, & safety issues and training. This EHS Specialist will promote a high-energy and process improvement atmosphere for safety.
You will be responsible for planning, creating, implementing and maintaining EHS programs. To be considered for this EHS Specialist position, you’ll need a solid background in implementing & ensuring facility compliance with all applicable environmental, health, & safety federal, state and local governmental regulations, as well as corporate policies. Must have knowledge of OSHA regulations, accident rate reduction procedures, workers compensation case management, safety training, lockout/tag out, Storm Water Pollution Programs, Hazardous Waste Management. As the EHS Specialist, you will work heavily on improving and implementing EHS programs for the plant.
Minimum requirements for this EHS Specialist position:
• At least 5 years of experience in environmental, health, & safety in a manufacturing environment
• Solid working knowledge of environmental, health, & safety regulations.
• Water / Wastewater System experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills.
TO APPLY: Email your resume Marla@austinallen.com OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and, where available, generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management