Chiropractor - Longview WA 98632
We are seeking a Chiropractor for a Chiropractic sports medicineand Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Treat both children and adults.
Location: Longview WA 98632
Job duties include:
· * Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
· Use Techniques such as Diversified, Drop Table, Pro- Adjustor
· * Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
· Licensed as a Chiropractor in the state of Washington
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of $160,000 to 200,000 plus bonuses annually
· Full benefits package
· Full-time position working only 5 days per week.
· No weekend work
Hours Of Operation are:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Please Apply By CV or Resume