Chiropractor - Atascadero, CA
We are seeking a Chiropractor for a Chiropractic Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Location: Atascadero, CA
Job duties include:
· * Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
· Licensed as a Chiropractor in the state of California
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· No weekend work
This is a full-time position 4-5 days per week
Hours Of Operation are:
Hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5 :00 pm
Please Apply By CV or Resume