We are looking for highly energetic people to work from home booking travel, leisure activities, corporate/group travel, concert tickets, and more.
As a Remote Travel Specialist, you will be given access to Exclusive VIP Discounts, FAM Travel Agent Perks, and lots of amazing training.
Our Remote Travel Specialists (aka Travel Agents) work all over the world with our corporate offices in the United States, Mexico, and Australia. This allows you to maintain a flexible work schedule in a pressure-free sales environment.
You will be working from a location of your choice, providing your own workspace, and given full control to set your own hours while training and while working.
We work with hundreds of vendors and suppliers which include Carnival Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Disney, Universal Studios, Expedia, and more. This is the perfect opportunity to learn and earn while traveling the world for travel enthusiasts!
- Proficiency in English preferred; bilingual always a huge plus
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must-Have Positive Attitude
- Must Be Adept Or At Minimum, Enthusiasm About Using Social Media
- Must Enjoy Helping People
- Must Own A Smartphone and a Computer with Reliable Internet
Daily Training Online (live and recorded)
Professional Travel Agent Certification Immediately
Online appointments are filling up so apply today to learn more!