Business Development Executive Lending REC Remote Toronto, ON, Canada
Remote / Telework
Updated 2h ago
$98,000 - $123,000/year
No - Local candidates only
We are a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure and technology solutions to businesses around the world. We advise organizations on IT strategy and how to implement the most appropriate technology to help our customers achieve their organizational goals.
We are looking for a new business professional to join our Sales force, where you will be focused on building and developing your own customers. Your role will be to represent our primary goals to educate, personalize and strengthen our identity by being easy to work with, helping to solve problems creatively and by providing the best client relationship experience in our industry.
The role includes but is not limited to:
• Within your designated sales region and customer account set, search for potential customers to find new business opportunities.
• Perform structured account targeting and planning, undertaking campaign and opportunity planning to maximize sales effectiveness.
• Understand current and future IT trends to solve customer's issues through mapping against technology solutions, either on-premise or cloud or a combination of both.
• Work with internal resources and management to ensure solutions meet customer needs.
• Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to build and develop sales campaigns.
• Develop strategies to win, retain and increase market share within customer base.
• Have a “team selling” mindset where you will work with all available resources to help support and grow your business.
• To manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery start and commercial close.
• To be 100% committed to company’s financial sustainability by growing business YOY.
Competent in planning and owning multiple sales campaigns.
Has at least 3 years experience in selling Complex IT Solutions.
Extensive and proven sales experience and track record gained within the IT industry.
Working knowledge of emerging technologies such as Cloud, Security, IoT, Digital Workplace
Understanding of our competitors and their GTM strategies.
Persuasive, motivated and tenacious.
"Indigenous People, Black, People of Colour, Women identified, non-binary, LGBTTBQ2+ individuals are encouraged to apply.”
80-20 Benefits (Negotiable)
2-3 week vacation
Lots of room for growth
Questions from the employer
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
Have you included a short, detail summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description in the Introductory Note field?
Can you confirm that you have disclosed to your candidate that you are working with on the position to avoid any confusion with candidates and clients. (required)
How many accounts are your currently managing?
How many of the accounts you are currently managing are based in Canada? Please give a percentage.
Do you have an existing list of clients that you would be able to tap into? How many?