We are seeking a PMH NP Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for a Psychiatric Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Location: Plymouth, MA
Job duties include:
• Perform psychiatric Evaluations on patients.
• Perform Medication Management and adjust doses as needed.
• Work with psychiatrist to determine a diagnosis.
• Develop the best plan of care for patient.
• Educate both patients and families on behaviors related to mental disorders.
• Observe patients closely to note any behavioral changes to assess the side effects, successes or failures of a new medication.
• Diagnose, evaluate, and treat all patients with professional mannerisms.
• Licensed as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMH NP in the state of Massachusetts
• Experience performing psychiatric evaluations
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
• Competitive compensation of $90.00 to $100.00 an hour
• Full loaded benefits package
• New graduates with PMH NP are welcome to apply
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full-time position.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!