MasTec Advanced Technologies is now hiring in Madison,WI!
We are currently hiring In-Home Service Technicians. Our home service technicians lead the charge for MasTec AT and are responsible for Home Installation Service through our partnerships.
We offer paid training, company vehicles and phone, paid time off and 401k with company match!
This is time sensitive, don't miss your chance at a great opportunity.
Your expertise will be center-stage every time you interact with a customer. You’ll recommend the best technologies to meet the customer’s needs and you’ll make sure everything is set up right, right from the start. At MasTec, your talent and your knowledge will make the difference.
If you’re ready to take a major step up in your career, we’re ready to talk.
What we’re looking for:
• You take customer service seriously and set the example
• You know or are motivated to learn the latest technologies and you’re ready to master whatever’s next
• You enjoy multi-tasking and working independently
• You advise and recommend the best solutions and products to meet the customer’s needs
• You desire to continuously learn relevant new technologies
What we’re offering:
• Competitive wages – performance-based compensation and incentives (if you do more, you earn more)
• Paid training - focused on safety, customer service, technology, products, and on-site sales techniques
• Deeply discounted DIRECTV
• High quality tools, uniform, work van and gas card
• Medical, dental and vision benefits options
• 401(k) with a company match (that’s free money)
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Paid time off
• Highly independent work environment
• A clear promotion path to Field Technician Supervisor and Site Manager - 80% of our Operation Managers started as Technicians
Qualifications - External
What we require:
• Be able to lift 80 pounds and climb 40-foot ladders
• A valid driver’s license
• Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends or evenings
• Be able to meet weight restrictions of our ladders (including approximately 25 lbs in a tool belt) to comply with OSHA and our Company safety standards
• Have basic computer skills