. Interpretation of Hospital policies, rules and regulations.
13. Daily check of attendance and reporting the lapses.
14. Investigate complaints if any.
15. Work evaluation and confidential reports.
16. Guidance and counseling of nursing staff in the unit.
17. Project the annual requirements of drugs supplies and equipments for the units.
18. Take care of legal aspects and report about the medico legal cases in the ward.
C. TEACHING AND SUPERVISION:
1. Plan and implement a proper orientation programme for new nursing staff, student nurse and domestic staff.