. Care of clean and soiled linen.
6. Disinfection of linen, beds, floor and bed pans, and fumigation of rooms etc.
7. Preparation of room, trolleys, and sets for procedures.
8. Preparation of surgical supplies.
9. Maintaining interpersonal relationship with patients, relatives and health team members.
10. Orientation of new staff/students.
11. Demonstration and guidance to student nurses.
12. Participation in staff education and staff meetings.
13. Participation in professional activities.
14. Demonstration and supervision of domestic staff.
15. Report about the medico-legal cases if any admitted in the ward. To keep the senior nursing officials informed of the happenings / in the ward like fire, absconding patients, theft etc.
16. Any other duty that may be assigned by sister grade-I from time to time.