12. Increase speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality.
13. Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantee desired results.
14. Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently.
15. Educate employees on proper methods in which to operate machinery.
16. Hire technicians to maintain equipment for maximum safety and efficiency.
17. Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error, and troubleshoot problems.
18. Work within set budgetary plans for the project.