1. Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies. Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
2. Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
3. Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
4. Study the features of all products on offer.
5. Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
6. Ensure that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
7. Train staffing in effective sales and communication strategies.
8. Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.